About the job
About the RUSBM Studio
RUSBM Studio has been specializing in custom architectural designs since 2017. Our goal is to enhance the way in which people interact with the spaces they spend most of their time in. We have extensive experience with a wide variety of different projects. Get in touch with us to learn more about our work.
About the internship
We are looking for a cutting edge Marketing intern who can help make this Business function into a significant contributor across the businesses and with the ability to interact well and fit into a small, highly motivated, multi-functional team that is working in a rapid, simultaneous engineering environment is essential. The role offers the rare opportunity to take ownership in the development of new sustainable architectural ideas.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Performing market analysis and research on the competition
2. Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
3. Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (for example, social media, direct mail, and web)
4. Preparing promotional presentations
5. Managing and updating the agency work tracker
6. Helping in organizing marketing events
7. Perform market analysis and research on the competition
8. Converting leads into sales (website/digital marketing services sales)
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 16th Jun'21 and 25th Jun'21
3. are available for duration of 1-2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Proficient with Canva or other design applications
2. Expert in handling social media handles
3. Manage content on all RUSBM Studio social media handles Instagram, LinkedIN and facebook
4. Work with communication and business development unit to draft blogs and short news pieces
5. Proactivity and diligence are key as you're expected to post content on our handles everyday!
6. Complete team player with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
2. Letter of recommendation
3. Flexible hours
Work from home