About the job
The intern will be exploring the possibility of the incorporating Artificial Intelligence(AI) tools to analyze data and to produce designs in architectural environments. Applicant must have a passion for design and architecture.
The ability to interact well and fit into a small, highly motivated, multi-functional team that is working in a rapid, simultaneous engineering environment is essential. The role offers the rare opportunity to take ownership in the development of new sustainable architectural ideas.
1. The intern will be assisting on all aspects of architectural design, presentations for clients, and working with the construction team.
2. Identify and select best machine learning technique that can solve the design discrepancies
3. It will include hands-on architectural work, such as drafting and 3D conceptual modelling preparing for presentations and maintaining project files.
1. B.Arch. 2ndyear student and above
2. Proficiency in Auto CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, MS Office
3. Receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
4. Excellent communicator, team player, resourceful, organized, and mindful of time management
2. Letter of recommendation and,
3. flexible hours
Gurugram, Haryana, India