About the job
Position: Architectural Intern
Reporting to: CEO & Co-founder
The intern will be exploring the possibility of the creation of AR and VR applications in architectural environments. Applicants must have a passion for design and architecture.
The ability to interact well and fit into a small, highly motivated, multi-functional team that is working in a rapid, simultaneous engineering environment is essential. The role offers the rare opportunity to take ownership in the development of new sustainable architectural ideas.
The intern will be assisting on all aspects of architectural design, presentations for clients, and working with the construction team.
Supporting Visualization with the creation and modelling of both Architectural and Scene-based virtual environments.
It will include hands-on architectural work, such as drafting and 3D conceptual modelling preparing for presentations, and maintaining project files
1. B.Arch. 2nd-year student and above
2. Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, MS Office
3. Receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
4. Excellent communicator, team player, resourceful, organized, and mindful of time management.
5. The intern should be available for a duration of 6 months
2. Letter of recommendation
3. Flexible hours
4. Career guidance counseling by the CEO at the end of the internship
Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi, India